неділю, 1 лютого 2015 р.

Dylan O'Brien on Fakebook



My fellow fakebookers, I have some news for you.
After a meteoric rise of “Teen Wolf” serial there was a great problem with a new location for the next season. The survey has showed that most people felt tired of America and wanted a new country to be on the screen. So I decided to tell you the truth, because we don’t need the rumors to spread around.   We didn’t take Ian Bohen with us (sorry, man, we don’t need a scandal!) and arrived to the Ostroh Academy. There are beautiful locations there and not so many people around, and that is good. I think that we might have much more privacy in Ostroh, than we had in the USA. I don’t like people who intrude into my life, but in Ukraine, I hope, there won’t be such a problem.
Needless to say, I’ve never been to Ukraine, and I feel a bit humiliated, but I hope that I’ll improve everything in a few visits. For me it is still quite unusual to be the one in the public eye. I still do not feel like a celebrity and in Ukraine people single others out if anything weird happens.
By the way, there were lots of fans crying “Stiles dumps Lydia!”, what I find quite strange, because Stilinski had never dated Martin even before he met Malia. Nevertheless, there were lots of people who knew about “Teen Wolf” only thanks to tabloids with “WHO THE HELL IS STILES?” on the headlines, but after a few hours together they wanted to celebrate the achievement of our project and told that now we’ll be in the full glare of publicity for a long time.
I can’t reveal all the secrets, but I think you deserve a small piece of information about the plot. There’ll be journalists, who want to detect what is strange in Beacon Hills (except a couple of werewolves, of course) while Derek and Lydia are trying to talk the story up. There’ll be Isaac Lahey and for him his father’s death still will be unpalatable. Well, maybe I’m economical with the truth, but you have to wait a little and watch a new season this summer! Thank you! 

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар