неділю, 7 вересня 2014 р.

No one ever said that it would be this hard (c) Coldplay

The name of a new subject seemed to be boring. Just imagine: Vocabulary classes! Moreover, when the studying year broke out, everyone felt a bit out of Academy and learning at all. The main aim is to put out your laziness. Bad thoughts die down Very quickly. You have to understand that vocabulary is not only a gruelling reading of a dictionary with thousands of collocations. Language is represantation of yourself and also the ability to show a great honour to other people.
I consider that statement "Vocabulary is more important than grammar" started an utter chaos inside my head. Though I knew that, this faced a considerable difficulty to understand one important thing.  All the stuff I had tried to catch during my first year was only a basement for much deeper knowledge. I suddenly faced the prospect of not being able to express myself.
I found a small activity of creating something about me entirely useful. Anyway, when we were talking about ourselves I thought almost everyone had reached an agreement to tell only about future intensions. It was as if I had missed something. However, a lot of dreams and plans of my groupmates are familiar to me. I guess everyone wants to go abroad, be successful, know a lot of languages etc.
I like the idea of having a free ability to choose the best way to write information in my notebook (even doodles!). I guess this kind of activities needs a real effort, because we do our best. I think I'll draw and write in a notebook without any lining - a classic example of a perfect sketchbook. In this case all my troubles with vocabulary will die down. For me drawing is the best way to study, but there are very few professors, who allow me to draw. Usually I must take the blame for "breaking the law".
I want to make it clear that my inner face on the first class looked like this:
Yes, Bilbo, exactly.
But then it was like:
And that's all I wanted to say. Good luck!



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар